Hot lunch is back and we are continuing to offer a hot lunch option every Tuesday starting in October. The vendors this year are DJ’s Pizza, Sushi Katsu, Subway, and Foodie Kids. Each family will need to create a new account this year to be able to order. To create an account please follow the instructions below:
- Go to Hot Lunches and click on “Click Here to Register.”
- Enter the access code BEHL.
- Complete the registration form.
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom.
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Boundary. Please ensure that you select the correct classroom teacher to ensure proper lunch delivery.
- Once your children are registered, click on “Orders” and place your order for the Fall Session (October-January).
ORDERING CLOSES – Monday, September 24
Note: You can order or change an order for hot lunch for any upcoming week up to seven days in advance of each Tuesday. If you need assistance with ordering, please contact Astrid Damberg at firstname.lastname@example.org If you do not have access to the Internet, please leave your name and number in the black PAC mailbox in the school foyer – you will be contacted.