After four years of taking care of BPAC’s online presence, our web manager is moving on later this year and we’re searching for a replacement. If you’re interested, or would like more information, contact Martin Cocking at email@example.com. Martin will provide training and assistance during the transition.
Using the WordPress Content Management System, the web manager:
• posts news items weekly
• adds event info
• updates program and fundraising sections as needed, typically semi-annually
• uploads BPAC meeting minutes, typically monthly
• adds photos, videos and graphics as required
In addition, the web manager:
• coordinates renewal of the domain registration and hosting service annually
• responds/forwards messages sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address, and to messages sent in via the web site contact form
• updates email forwarding for the PAC executive when they change
The web site automatically posts new content to both Facebook and Twitter. Additional standalone posts and tweets can also be made directly in both platforms. The web manager will have access to both accounts.