Welcome back! We are continuing with the hot lunch ordering system through hotlunches.net. You will need to register for an account on the system before you can order hot lunch.
Please follow the steps below to get started.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT
- Go to Hot Lunches and click on “Click Here to Register.”
- Enter the access code BEHL.
- Complete the registration form.
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom.
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Boundary. Please ensure that you select the correct classroom teacher to ensure proper lunch delivery.
- Once your children are registered, click on “Orders” and place your order for the Fall Session (October-January).
ORDERING OPENS Monday, September 9
ORDERING CLOSES for the first hot lunch day Tuesday, September 24
Note: You can order or change an order for hot lunch for any upcoming week up to seven days in advance of each Tuesday.
FIRST HOT LUNCH DAY Tuesday, October 1
We have not made any significant changes to the Hot Lunch format or menus this year. We will continue to offer hot lunch each Tuesday starting in October. Presently, our vendors this year will remain as DJJs Pizza, Sushi Katsu, Subway and Foodie Kids.
In October, there is a fifth Tuesday, and this year, we will be trying out White Spot!
If your child has any food concerns or allergies, please ensure that you read the descriptions of the food carefully within the order forms. Please note that our vendors do not guarantee that food, when prepared or delivered, has not come into contact with potential allergens. All lunch menus have a vegetarian option.
You can pay online via PayPal (with credit card) or via cheque/cash. If you are paying by cheque or cash, please drop it in the black PAC mailbox beside the school office with your child’s name. Please make cheques payable to “Boundary Parent Advisory Council”.
THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
● You will receive a reminder email a day prior to Hot Lunch listing your order(s). Remind your child each Tuesday what items have been ordered for them.
● Although every effort is made to have the correct lunch delivered to your child, remind your child that if there are any problems they should go to the kitchen to talk to the lunch coordinator.
● You may order as little or as much as you like. Most children do order lunches so even a cookie or drink will let your child feel included. All food menus meet or exceed provincial food guidelines.
● Your HotLunches account is always accessible to view your balance, view your order, and update your personal information.
If you need assistance with ordering, please contact Astrid Damberg at email@example.com. If you do not have access to the Internet, please leave your name and number in the black PAC mailbox in the school foyer – you will be contacted.