There are plenty of ways to support our school and volunteering for the Boundary PAC is one of them!
We would not be able to run our valuable fundraisers and amazing events without the support of our volunteers. Truly, they are integral to the Boundary community. Volunteering is also a great way to meet new families and strengthen connections with others at the school.
In addition to volunteering for the PAC Executive Committee, there are lots of opportunities to volunteer at Boundary with some requiring only a few hours and others being more of an ongoing time commitment. Check back often because we will be requesting volunteers throughout the year for special events!
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Co-Treasurer Volunteer Needed!
We are in need of someone to share the Treasurer position, working alongside our amazing Treasurer, Elizabeth. Preferably an accountant that can assist with bookkeeping and bank reconciliations. The time commitment for this role is approx. 2 -2.5 hours a week.
Please contact us by emailing email@example.com
Current positions we need support with in 2023-2024:
- 1 volunteer required per class
- Role includes gathering and sharing class contact information; coordinating teacher appreciation gifts; communication to classroom parents
- 2 -3 volunteers for the school
- Assess Boundary’s Emergency Earthquake supply and update, as needed
- 2-4 volunteers each week (volunteers differ week-to-week)
- Help with food distribution to classrooms